Friday 1 October 2010

Luz Morales: Light at the end of the tunnel.

Jan can be insufferable.


He has ( and at his age it is rather unpleasant) found a new muse; she is a Spanish seamstress and burlesque artiste apparently. And a third his age.  Her name is Luz Morales; I asked Jan how they met. He told me this tale:


"I was round at Rusty's the other day. He had asked me to help with some adjustments he was making to a pear pie recipe; not enough almond was my opinion.  While the trial pie was baking we got to drinking and talking and drinking and talking among men invariably leads to drinking and talking about women.


We got to talking about women while we were drinking.


Rusty is still hanging around burlesque stage doors in the hope of catching Babs ( I haven't got the heart to tell him that Babs is living on a dude ranch in Calgary with an oil sands miner). anyway Rusty was in Soho hanging around bars and clubs as usual when he caught sight of a charming young lady in a skimpy outfit handing out flyers.  He got one of those flyers; it was for a burlesque club in Madrid called Ta Ta Tristesse, the girl photographed on the flyer was stunning wearing a tiny matador type ensemble and teasing a stuffed bull.


I knew at once she was the one!  I rushed home, called Fluente (he is in Madrid on a Mexican waving tour) and asked him to check her out; he did, got her email address, I emailed her, we became great friends immediately.


I plan to visit her soon"!


He then took a photograph from his pocket. "Here". He said.  "Ain't she something".

1 comment:

claud15 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.