Monday 24 May 2010

Last will and testament.

I really do not care what happens to any of my stuff. It is just the kind of stuff you find in a dead persons house when you go to clear it out prior to selling it.

Depending on when I die there might be some booze in the refrigerator, the first person to find that can have it.

Any poems, stories, songs belong to themselves, fight over them if you like but it ain't worth it.

My blue French jacket with zipped pockets I leave to Hattie Gallagher on condition that she names one pig after me

But not an ugly pig.

1 comment:

headsknowbest said...

Junk 4 ghozt is more corporeal than might seem possible. Under the Languedoc sun one can see for one's self; there it is, not just stencilled but the very stencils themselves ordered on the main beam; retrieved from the ruin long before its time was up. Who knows what the memory will be or who will make it manifestly recalled? Still, this remaining it is not in a garden of remembrance but a living place of stone walling and water featured falling.