Monday 13 September 2010

From a sick bed.

It seems that I am ill!


On Friday all was well, in the early hours of Saturday I was far from well. I have no idea what it is but it has crashed just about all of my systems; vomiting, headaches, muscle and bone aches, blood fizzing, teeth ache,short of breath, confused mind.


It has taken me a while to write this during a respite from the (Now almost constant) state of not knowing where I am or what is going on.


I have only slept fitfully and for short periods since Friday and always wake from panicked dreams.


It is to much to even go downstairs to the shop... I miss Nurse Caz even if she did try to kill me. At least she would have made sure that I was well before doing so.


Just thought I'd explain the lack of blog entries lately...

No comments: