Wednesday 11 February 2009

Get along little dogie and the stolen Oscar.

I see the Jolie-Pitt children have been 'running amok' in the corridors of the Dorchester while the parents were at an awards ceremony.

I met John Voight when I was the colour stylist for the trippy party light show in 'midnight Cowboy'. I had recently shot myself in the foot while drunk with a good old boy called Roland Crater and as a result limped in a pronounced way. Dustin Hoffman stole my limp for the Ratso Rizzo character which won him an oscar! That Oscar should have been mine.


My foot after the plastic surgery to correct the two bullet wounds. The oversized 2nd toe is a result of the repair done using a rib removed from Cher. (I only have one musical bone in my body; it hums 'Gypsies, tramps and thieves' in cold weather)

I told John back then that his daughter Angelina was going to be trouble. I did not however foresee that her children would be causing mayhem in the Dorchester in 2009!

'Get along little dogie' was the song that John sang in the shower at the beginning of the film.



1 comment:

Jodykat said...

I am happy to see that surgery went so well. As we discussed, in view of our, er, arrangement, there is no charge for the surgery. The only charge would have been for the anesthetic, which you refused anyway. "Pain and Art are the same thing" was the last thing before you passed out. Haven't seen anything like it since treating the innocent bystanders unable to get into the Vanity Fair party last year. Quite remarkable. Heal Well and see you soon.