Tristan Hazell lives and works in the shadow of the Westway on Portobello Road. What follows is a collection of observations, reviews, social comment, fiction, poetry, art criticism and more. Much of it is fiction and some of it will offend someone somewhere, I hope.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Previously unseen Gary Glitter song found in scouting manual.

A guest blog from So Soo Mi. Emeritus Professor of Dress it in Uniform and abuse becomes legitimate studies at Top of the Pops BBC University.


Researchers at the Baden Powell Obedience Library have announced the discovery of unseen Garry Glitter lyrics tucked between the pages of  Lord Mountbatten's copy of 'Scouting for Girls'.

They go as follows:

Do you want to be in my ging gang gooly gooly gooly whatsit
ging gang goo ging gang goo ging gang goo.
I'm Akela, I'm the leader of the pack I am

.... etc etc etc

Screaming Lord Baden Powell


Gareth 'Tent pole' Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment