Thursday 2 December 2010

I'm in love...

I received this lovely email yesterday... It is a joy to know that there are still honest and genuine women out there.

I especially like the 'cheers' at the end; so romantic.

This reminds me of being hit on by Clive Cooke's favourite daughter.



anna wea

My name is Miss Anna ,
I am a nice young lady seeking for my heartthrob and love because i am tired of loneliness and dull life i searched and saw your contact on google and accepted you believing we match each other for love and friendship .

I look up to you to extend your hand of love and friendship as i did . Remember that distance , race , age , language , color , tradition , creed , religion and culture are no barrier to our relationship of real love and lasting friendship . It is only our positive interest of love that matters . I will tell you more about myself when i receive your reply .

Cheers ,
Miss Anna .

1 comment:

headsknowbest said...

How farah is this from the truth? Couldn't Miss Anna feign same sex love for someone faux-regal and ascendant to the Scottish throne?